Thursday, September 29, 2011

29Oct Thursday

Planning my Photowalk for Saturday in Lausanne with a group that is part of the National Association of Photoshop Professionals. Last year I was a Photowalk Leader in Celebration, FL, selected by NAPP. This year I wanted to be a walker and photographer. As a leader you don't have much time to shoot photos and you can't submit any to the competition either. The competition is not the main goal of this walk however. It is a social gathering of photographers, all levels, to just spend some time together doing a photoshoot wherever they are.
This is the third year of the Photowalk. The first year i was a walker, last year a leader, this year...I chose to be a walker!

The Photowalk takes place all over the world this coming weekend and right now, at last count, there were over 1100 walks taking place.

So looking forward to this!  I'll be posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment