Wednesday, September 28, 2011

28Oct Wednesday

BUDS
Downloaded Photoshop Elements today so I can now post process my photos and do some playing as well. 


I will be doing a Worldwide PhotoWalk here in Lausanne on Saturday, 1 October,  which should be a lot of fun. This is the third one done by National Association of Photoshop Professionals. Last year I was selected as a leader for the PhotoWalk in Celebration, FL. But this year, even though asked, I am just going to be a participant here in Switzerland. As a leader you can't submit photos so this may be a good thing. The walk will take place in Lausanne in the old village near Riponne. The Farmers Market will also be in full swing so this should be a good walk.

Weather quite warm here, unseasonably they say. Hope it stays this way for awhile.

Quiet kind of day. Just me and Narceese hanging out and guarding the homestead while the owner Christopher is away in Dubai, doing a teacher professional development seminar for the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment