Wednesday, October 5, 2011

5 Oct

You've heard of Cat in the Hat - This is Cat in the Sink. Scared the bejeezus out of me the other day.
Thought I lost the cat!

People are constantly cleaning the streets and the sidewalks. Being a street cleaner is a highly respectable job and pays very well here. 

The Mamères  and a Mom having an afternoon park session.  I see a lot of grandparents taking care of children here. They must have tremendous patience....
Wednesday
Spent a quiet day, doing some (bad) painting, did some food shopping (every day occurrence because I have to carry all this stuff back and it's HEAVY)
Took a walk around the hood. Interesting place. Lot of beauty salons - possibility to get something done with my hair soon. eeek

Beautiful day here. The weekend is supposed to turn cold. Can't imagine it.
Afternoon delight....ahhhhhhhhh

awwww

No comments:

Post a Comment